About the Job
Self Employed Van Driver
- Business Area
- Service Centre
- Owner Driver
- WA3 Warrington
- Hours Per Week
- 6 day working
- Employment Type
- Self Employed
- Contract Type
- Service Agreement - Owner Driver
- Salary (£)
- Pay Period
Do you have a passion for driving?
Want to take control of your income?
And generate £35k to £50k turnover a year?
We are looking for Van Drivers just like you to become part of our self-employed delivery team. Yodel handles millions of parcels every week meaning there are some fantastic opportunities for van drivers who want to be their own boss.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
You'll be collecting your parcels from the Warrington depot in Cheshire and delivering them to a variety of different customers within your own specified area.
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED:
- A desire to run your own business
- A customer focused attitude with a passion to deliver the best possible customer experience
- Be willing to lease or own a 3.5 tonne van and arrange your own insurances (Public Liability and Goods in Transit Insurances)
- Between £1000 to £2000 for start-up costs, if you don’t have your own van or insurances
- Availability 6 days a week - Monday to Saturday
- The ability to successfully deliver and collect parcels on time and in great condition
- VAT registration – you will have access to discounted accountancy services to help you register both your sole trader business and VAT status
WHAT WE GIVE YOU IN RETURN:
Click on the “Apply for this Job” button to submit your application and one of the team will be in touch.If you want to view more information about this role please Click Here