About the Job
- Business Area
- Sort and Transport
- Transport Hatfield
- AL10 Hatfield
- Hours Per Week
- Employment Type
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salary (£)
- Pay Period
Based in Hatfield
Salary - Up to £24,000
Benefits - Excellent Pension & Life Assurance
The role of Transport Supervisor carries out the day to day transport operations ensuring agreed service levels are maintained and compliance is monitored and reported appropriately. They will work with the Sort Centre team when required.
The main responsibilities of the role
- Administrative support in a busy transport environment.
- Ensuring effective communication and reporting.
- Building excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Adhering to operator compliance excellence in line with current legislation
- Ensuring compliance of the scheduling system
- Delivering results in a cost effective and efficient manner.
- Continuous delivery of operational and customer service key performance indicators.
- Previous experience within a transport office environment (desirable but not essential)
- A strong team player with a willingness to succeed.
- Capability to grow and develop into a broader role.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong administrative capability.
- Personal drive and ambition to develop and progress within the business.
- Understanding of driving legislation including operators licensing and WTD (desirable but not essential)
- Ability to deliver and excel in a fast paced, changeable environment.
- Strong communicator and decision maker
- CPC (desirable but not essential)