About the Job
- Business Area
- Support Functions
- AL10 Hatfield
- Hours Per Week
- Employment Type
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salary (£)
- Pay Period
Competitive Salary + Company Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Analyst in Yodelís Hatfield Head Office.
The Finance Analyst works with colleagues across the business using data and business knowledge to provide analysis which supports day to day decision making.
- Work with aligned functions and finance teams to ensure financial performance is understood and communicated across all levels of the organisation as appropriate:
- Support the weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting requirements for Operations:
- Produce weekly Operating Cost variance analysis for Executive review and detailed functional variance analysis / site P&Lís for review with the Operations teams
- Provide a clear understanding of the financial performance that provides management insight and supports decision making.
- Work with the wider Operations Finance team to provide detailed functional variance analysis.
- Support the production of key performance indicators and demonstrate how these fit with financial results.
- Work with finance colleagues to improve processes, ensure data quality / consistency and enhance information produced for management
- Ad-hoc analysis as required
- Support the financial planning activities for Operations:
- Work with the wider Operations Finance team to consolidate budgets and re-forecasts for Costs and Capex.
- Ensure budgets and forecasts are accurately reflected in the financial systems
- Support the development and ongoing production / analysis of regular rolling forecasts for both P&L and cash flow with clear explanations, supported and understood by management, for variances from Budget / forecast.
- Strong academic background
- Qualified (ACMA or ACCA)
- Part qualified / QBE considered based on experience
- Track record of success in Finance roles
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Relevant work experience
- Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Business Partnering
If you are hard-working, enjoy working in a finance environment and as part of a team, we want you to be part of the Yodel story.