About the Job
- Business Area
- Service Centre
- RH11 Gatwick
- Hours Per Week
- Employment Type
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Salary (£)
- Pay Period
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE - FIXED TERM CONTRACT
FULL TIME / PART TIME
SHIFT TIMES - VARIOUS (5 DAYS OUT OF 7)
Here at Yodel, we handle millions of parcels - and that makes for some excellent career opportunities for Warehouse Worker. As a key member of our friendly service centre team, you will support activities right across our operation, working closely with managers, drivers and customer service colleagues to deliver an exceptional service to our customers.
As a Warehouse Worker/ Operator you will be responsible for:
- Sorting, scanning and distributing inbound and outbound parcels.
- Updating documentation relating to our parcels
- Adhering to health and safety regulations within the depot
- Working with a team to ensure parcels go out on time
- You will need to be friendly and helpful
- Have great attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure
- Great communication skills
If you are hardworking, customer focused, thrive on a challenge, can work to challenging deadlines, with the ability to deliver an exceptional customer experience and enjoy working as part of a team, we want you to be part of the Yodel story.
To search for and apply for opportunities in your area, please click on the apply button.