About the Job
Head of Resourcing
- Business Area
- Support Functions
- People Services - Recruitment
- L3 Liverpool
- Hours Per Week
- Employment Type
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salary (£)
- Pay Period
Head of Resourcing
Albert Dock - Liverpool
Competitive Salary + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits
Yodel delivers 155 million parcels a year, generating revenues in excess of £400m. We’re a big business with ambitious plans to transform and become even bigger.As Head of Resourcing, you will be a key member of the senior People (HR) team supporting our business change agenda. In this forward thinking role, you will have plenty of variety and the scope to make a real impact both through transforming efficiencies in the recruitment process, technology improvements and working on our brand and EVP.
Key accountabilities include:
- Leading the team to provide a pro-active resourcing service to all Yodel internal customers
- Driving all external activity encompassing both employed and self-employed resource for operational and office based roles
- Create and deliver a robust recruitment strategy and vision
- Accountability for the delivery of hires against agreed service levels
- Partners Business Recruitment of team great a managing matrix and>
- Optimising talent acquisition, nationwide volume attraction and recruitment process management
- Building relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Managing external suppliers, budget and KPI reporting
This role would suit a credible resourcing leader who is skilled in building relationships in order to raise the profile of resourcing, create the vision and deliver outstanding results. A strategic thinker with commercial resourcing experience, you should have passion for creating innovative resourcing strategies from employee branding, resource planning and understand the full candidate life cycle. With a strong professional network, resilience and well developed people skills you will be able to demonstrate how you have added value to the business through metrics and/or KPI’s.
The environment is fast paced and dynamic so if you’re keen to support with our turnaround and make a difference this could be the opportunity for you.
If this sounds like you, Apply for Head of Resourcing today. Closing date for applications is Tuesday 28th November.