About the Job
- Business Area
- Support Functions
- AL10 Hatfield
- Hours Per Week
- Employment Type
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salary (£)
- Pay Period
Finance Analyst – Operations Planning
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits.
Yodel delivers 155 million parcels a year, generating revenues in excess of £400m. We’re a big business with ambitious plans to transform and become even bigger. We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Finance Analyst to support the finance operations planning function in Hatfield.
As a Finance Analyst, you will work closely with your colleagues throughout the business using data and knowledge to provide analysis which supports the day to day decision making across the organisation.
What you’ll be responsible for:
• Work with aligned functions and finance teams to ensure financial performance is understood and communicated across all levels of the organisation as appropriate.
• Produce weekly Operating Cost variance analysis for Executive review and detailed functional variance analysis / site P&L’s for review with the Operations teams.
• Work with finance colleagues to improve processes, ensure data quality / consistency and enhance information produced for management.
• Support the development and ongoing production / analysis of regular rolling forecasts for both P&L and cash flow with clear explanations, supported and understood by management, for variances from Budget / forecast.
• Work with the wider Operations Finance team to provide detailed functional variance analysis.
What you’ll need to show us:
• Strong academic background, qualified (ACMA or ACCA)
• Track record of success in Finance roles
• Relevant industry / functional experience with a track record of success
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential along with strong written and oral communication skills.
If you are ambitious, open minded, thrive on challenges and enjoy working together as part of a team, we want you to be part of the Yodel story!