About the Job
- Business Area
- Support Functions
- AL10 Hatfield
- Hours Per Week
- Employment Type
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salary (£)
- Pay Period
Competitive salary and excellent benefits
As an Incentive Analyst you will have a unique opportunity to ensure that our Commercial colleagues are incentivised to deliver the stated strategy of the business through the trading relationships we create with our clients. You will support Yodel in delivering a Sales Incentive (commission) Scheme that drives effective commercial performance and rewards delivery of profitable business. The role holder will also be a key driver of insights and information that underpins the Scheme linking into Finance, Sales, HR and Sales Operations to ensure the scheme is run accurately and dynamically.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
• Manage the overall Sales Commission process ensuring that payments reflect performance within the design & principles of the scheme. Calculate commission payments at all levels within sales.
• Provide Commission Scheme metrics on monthly, quarterly and annualised basis for senior commercial leaders and scheme participants.
• Drive continuous improvement approach to the Scheme reporting acting on key stakeholder feedback and shifting business priorities
• Support the team by cross-training to prepare client profitability models for pricing of new and existing business, challenge proposed pricing and recommend alternative price points and commercial strategies.
• Develop the ability to directly influence and challenge members of teams outside Finance.
• Work with other teams to ensure the accuracy of standing and client specific operational/commercial assumptions.
• The role holder will provide feedback to the rest of the Commercial Finance team regarding current client and sales behaviours which will help develop both tactical pricing actions and longer term strategic approach to the market.
• Strong academic background. Potentially part-Qualified Accountant (CIMA or equivalent)
• Financial or mathematical analysis and/or modelling
• Ability to summarise information effectively with strong written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to analyse complex data with sound rationale and intellectual rigour.
• Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
• Desirable experience of using Hyperion/Essbase/Salesforce
If you are ambitious, open minded, thrive on challenges and enjoy working together as part of a team, we want you to be part of the Yodel story! Please click on the link to apply.