About the Job
- Business Area
- Support Functions
- People Services - Recruitment
- L3 Liverpool
- Hours Per Week
- Employment Type
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Salary (£)
- Pay Period
12 Month Fixed Term contract
Liverpool, Albert Dock
Competitive salary and excellent benefits
Here at Yodel we deliver more than just parcels we deliver a great experience when it comes to your career too! We are looking to hire a highly creative and tech-savvy lead resourcer to join us on a 12 month fixed term contract in our stunning work location in the Albert Dock, Liverpool.
This is a fast paced and varied role with lots of autonomy where you will need to hit the ground running. As the lead resourcer you’ll assist the business by sharing your recruitment wisdom attracting and sourcing the right talent quickly and innovatively using multiple channels. You will be accountable for the entire end to end recruitment process for all technical IT roles partnering with hiring managers to deliver outstanding results. With a strong understanding of technical and programming language you will proactively and continuously build talent pipelines and headhunt passive candidates. You will also be looking after non- tech roles across head office giving you plenty of variety and exposure across the wider business in a team orientated environment which is buzzing with energy.
As the Lead Resourcer you will need to show us:
- Previous In-house recruitment or proven agency experience
- Technical IT recruitment experience
- Excellent consultative qualities with experience of partnering with hiring managers and senior stakeholders cross functionally.
- Ability to effectively influence and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Creativity in problem-solving and resourcefulness across all stages of the hiring lifecycle.
- Exceptional networking and candidate engagement skills.
- Delivery of outstanding candidate experience regardless out outcome and role.
- Proven direct sourcing experience with the ability to creatively recruit niche talent across multiple disciplines.
- The ability to think outside the box to find new and innovative ways of sourcing talent at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A can-do attitude with a passion for all things recruitment.
This is a fantastic
opportunity for an in-house recruiter or someone with proven agency experience
to move in-house. In return you will enjoy some amazing benefits and be part of
a highly successful team. Are you up for the challenge?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an in-house recruiter or someone with proven agency experience to move in-house. In return you will enjoy some amazing benefits and be part of a highly successful team. Are you up for the challenge?