About the Job
- Business Area
- Support Functions
- Network Strategy
- AL10 Hatfield
- Hours Per Week
- Employment Type
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salary (£)
- Pay Period
Competitive salary and excellent benefits
Here at Yodel we deliver more than just parcels we deliver a great experience when it comes to your career too! We are looking to hire a highly creative and analytical data analyst to come and join us on a permanent basis at our Head office in Hatfield.
This is a fast paced and varied role with lots of autonomy where you will need to hit the ground running. You’ll be responsible for providing analytical support required to build, maintain and refresh the tactical and strategic models, optimisation and simulations systems in Strategy and Planning department. As a data Analyst you will be providing data analysis capability, ensuring the right data is available to use at the right time.
We’re a big believer in rewarding our employees for all the amazing work they do. As well as a competitive remuneration package and genuine career development we offer private medical insurance, free car parking and a generous double contribution pension scheme. Other great benefits on offer include discounted hotel stays, gym memberships and Virginmedia discounts. If you need to travel for work car allowance. And if like us you enjoy online shopping up to 25% discount off very.co.uk. Could you ask for much more?
- Analytical aptitude – able to provide insights and answers
- Attention to detail – able to produce work to high standard ensuring the detail is robust and presented in the way appropriate to audiences
- Demonstrates creative problem-solving skills
- Database skills – i.e.SQL
- Strong mathematical education and numerical skills
- Strong excel skills – experience of advanced analysis
- Proactive and comfortable with engaging with stakeholder’s cross functionally
- Inquisitive and passionate about learning
If you are imaginative and analytical with strong interpersonal skills and looking to continually develop, be challenged and learn new skills, this could be a great opportunity for you.