About the Job
HR Advice Manager
- Business Area
- Support Functions
- People Services - HR Advice
- L3 Liverpool
- Hours Per Week
- Employment Type
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salary (£)
- Pay Period
HR Advice Manager
Liverpool, Albert dock
Salary Circa 40k plus Excellent Benefits
Here at Yodel we deliver more than just parcels we deliver a great experience when it comes to your career too! We are currently looking to hire an experienced HR professional who will be accountable for day to day management and workload of the Yodel HR Advisory Team, ensuring advice is consistent and accurate and within set SLA’s
We’re a big believer in rewarding our employees for all the amazing work they do. As well as a competitive remuneration package and genuine career development we offer private medical insurance, discounted city centre car parking and a generous double contribution pension scheme. And it doesn’t stop there working in our stunning offices in the Albert Dock you can enjoy up to 25% discount off the various food & drink outlets. Other great benefits on offer include discounted hotel stays, gym memberships and Virginmedia discounts and if like us you enjoy online shopping up to 25% discount off very.co.uk. Could you ask for much more?
- Drive the creation of a coaching culture by ensuring HR Advisors proactively engaging with line managers to discuss their choices and options to resolve people issues
- Day to day Line Management of the team, including performance reviews, driving a performance led culture.
- Managing the Yodel case management system to delegate work to the team
- Developing the team to stretch potential by introducing Project work
- Provide pro-active, commercial, ‘hands on’ telephony based HR generalist advice and guidance for escalated or complex cases.
- To support the Director of People Services with research and analysis in relation to Reward and Policy.
- To support any HR Projects as and when required.
- Operate as a valued partner to help achieve Yodels objectives.
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience:
- CIPD or equivalent
- Demonstrable HR experience in the same or similar role
- Working in a shared service environment
- Leading and developing a team
- Case management experience
- Excellent communication and coaching skills
- Strong data management and analysis skills
- The ability to influence and challenge
If you are ambitious, open-minded, thrive on challenges and enjoy working together as part of a team, we want you to be part of the Yodel story!