About the Job
- Postcode >
- L3 Liverpool
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
4 Month FTC
Liverpool, Albert Dock
40 hours (Monday – Friday: Varied Shifts Between 09:00 - 19:00)
£20,000 Pro Rata Salary
Are you looking for a full time fast paced Customer Services role based on the Royal Liverpool Albert Dock? Are you available immediately? If so, we have a role for you!
Yodel are a national parcel delivery company and we handle millions parcels a year! During our peak period between September to December, around 1 million+ parcels are delivered each day to our customers! This wouldn’t be possible without all of our hardworking colleagues, especially those who work in our 47 national Service Centres. As a Volume Resourcer, you will be part of the Recruitment Team. You will help with recruiting several thousand extra colleagues such as Warehouse Operatives, Delivery Drivers and Couriers for our peak period!
Our fantastic Yodel Recruitment Team are located on the Royal Liverpool Albert Dock. We’re looking for temporary Volume Resourcers to join the team straight away on a 4 month fixed term contract, to help us recruit during our busy peak period.
This is a busy customer focussed role, where you will have a high volume of applicants to screen over the phone daily. Telephone screening candidates will be your primary task, matching candidate’s skills to vacancies, and helping individuals gain employment with one of the UK’s largest parcel companies.
You’ll be essential during this busy time working alongside our team of lead Resourcers to:
- Screen candidate applications, responding appropriately within agreed timeframes.
- Build talent pools of suitable candidates keeping in regular contact ensuring they have a good understanding of our recruitment process.
- Telephone interview candidates to identify the most suitable applicants.
- Update stakeholders.
- Manage candidates throughout the recruitment process, ensuring all applicants receive a friendly and personable experience.
- Work with our internal applicant tracking system to make sure it is kept up to date.
- You’ll be a confident communicator, love speaking and will be able to build effective relationships.
- You’ll enjoy working in a busy environment, be comfortable taking instructions and working at pace to deliver results.
- Previous recruitment experience is not essential but it would help, what is most important is being hardworking and having a can-do attitude.
- You’ll also be comfortable working with MS Office and able to pick up using our internal systems too.